L’aggiornamento 1.25 di Driveclub è disponibile. L’esclusivo titolo automobilistico per PlayStation 4 si aggiorna con due nuove vetture (la Mercedes-AMG S65 Coupé e la Mercedes-AMG GT3 2016) ed una nuova motocicletta (la KTM 1290 Super Duke R).
Il Mercedes-AMG Tour Pack sarà, inoltre, disponibile gratuitamente dal 15 dicembre e permetterà di sbloccare la Mercedes-AMG GT3.
Su Facebook, gli sviluppatori hanno pubblicato la lista (in lingua inglese) delle novità. Il peso dell’ultima patch è di circa 400MB, quello complessivo di tutte le patch è invece di 12,1GB Buona lettura.
- Unlock the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé by completing Rank 6 of the Mercedes-Benz Owners Club Accolade.
- Unlock the KTM 1290 Super Duke R by completing Rank 10 of the KTM Owners Club Accolade.
- All Tours now have an easy difficulty setting, featuring easier AI opponents and easier objectives called Silver Stars. These are in addition to the existing Gold Star system.
- All cars now feature 15 individual levels. Level up your cars to unlock 15 customisation slots for new special paint types: Flake, Flip and Chrome.
- Vehicle customisation slots have also increased from 4 to 16. This gives you more freedom to change the livery designs across all of your vehicles.
- Driver and Club Accolades have ALL increased from 5 to 10 levels. Levels 6-10 offer significantly more generous fame rewards for you and your club.
- Driver Levels & Elite Levels are now separate. Your Driver Level advances as you earn Fame. Your Elite Level advances as you complete the Elite objectives.
- 5 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 85). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at each level.
- 5 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 25).
- 5 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 60). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at level 60.
- The main menu for DRIVECLUB BIKES has been updated to feature a selection of our favourite PS4share community photos.
- Awesome new #PS4share community photos are featured as the loading screens for DRIVECLUB and DRIVECLUB BIKES.
- Privates Lobbies have new filters for inviting friends, so you can easily see which friends are online and which friends are online playing DRIVECLUB.
- Privates Lobbies have new options for Braking Assist, Laps (up to 25) and Grid Order (including order by result of the previous session).
- Driver and Rider customisation is now featured in the Settings menu for quick and easy access.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.