Prime informazioni sula patch 1.11 di Uncharted 3. Naughty Dog ha diffuso le prime note e pubblicato anche un video con il quale spiega quanto avverrà dopo il rilascio della patch per fine mese.
A seguire i dettagli.
- The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole-only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch).
- Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch.
- Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information.
- If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
- Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes.
- The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added.
- In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations.
- If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
- The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.
Le seguenti opzioni saranno presenti nelle Impostazioni Avanzate delle partite personalizzate.
- Respawn Time
- Buddy Spawning toggle
- Health Multiplier – by percentage
- Sprinting toggle.
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7).
Medal Kickbacks toggle
Grenade Throw Back toggle.