Anche Assassin’s Creed III, in uscita oggi negli Usa (a New York ha già debuttato prima per evitare spiacevoli incontri con l’uragano Sandy), e domani in Europa, ha già la sua patch correttiva per PlayStation 3 ed Xbox 360. Al day one, infatti, è presente un file di 15 mega che aggiusta diversi bug e problemi di varia natura.
A seguire la lunga lista (sono 44 le correzioni).
- Animus Synching tutorial, fixed an issue where the player could think he’s stuck in an infinite loading when getting to Boston after the end credits
- Fixed a bug where counter-killing with the bow does not always work
- NPCs spawned too far away could end up being of the wrong type
- Camera could remain stuck after the player being respawned
- Player could remain stuck after diving from a waterfall
- Player could remain stuck if he exits a slopped hay stack at a certain angle
- player would always get immediately detected when performing an unarmed stealth assassination in another guard’s back
- Under rare circumstances, the crowd would stop spawning
- Fixed an animation glitch when interrupting the reception from high profile jump
- Fixed various occurrences of missing sounds
- In some cases, the Animus Database sound ambiance was not stopped when exiting
- Various stats and leaderboards were not showing up properly
- Online shop could sometimes appear empty if fetching the data from Xbox Live is taking too long
- Possible crash that could happen if the player blends in a crowd group where some NPCs haven’t spawned yet, and while blended performs a kill.
- Possible crash that could happen if the player triggered a loading while being in a covert escort formation with his brotherhood trainees
- Possble crash that could happen when calling a brotherhood trainee with the snipe ability
- Possible crash if the player spams the swivel guns with the semi-automatic cheat enabled
- Brawler Challenges 3 – Task “Own every weapon available in the stores” would not complete when the player expects it to.
- Fort Monmouth and Fort Division – Quest objectives would fail too early without the fort resetting properly
- New York delivery mission – Game asked for a different item (deer heart) than what was showed to the player (venison)
- New York Liberation Missions – Possible that the game would wrongly display that 2 of the districts were completely liberated when it’s not the case yet
SPOILER FIXES (Like, seriously)
- Mission “HAPPY EXPECTATIONS” – Game could remain stuck on a white screen when starting the mission
- On the Homestead, fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck if he performs a corner pose on the left side of Norris’ cave’s entrance
- “OAK ISLAND” – Player could pass through the ground when diving into the cave
- “OAK ISLAND” – Wolves could stop attacking the player and remain stuck