Nuovo aggiornamento per Marvel vs Capcom 3. Capcom ha difatti rilasciato la patch per il suo ultimo picchiaduro
Si tratta di una correzione che ha eliminato parecchi bug relativi a diversi personaggi, come per esempio Ryu, Zero, Capitan America, Haggar, ed altri. A seguire la lista completa in inglese tratta dal sito ufficiale di Capcom.
- Fixed bug where a cross counter and X-factor activation would cause Ryu to float if using the β or γ assists.
- Fixed bug involving snapping out Zero during the activation of his Shadow Clone, which was disabling control of that player’s characters.
- Fixed bug involving the hit stun for Captain America’s Shield Slash against Ryu, Amaterasu, and Hulk, which was allowing an unintended combo.
- Fixed bug for displaying more than 128 victories in a game lobby.
- Fixed bug involving Haggar blocking an attack in the air, immediately after using the Hoodlum Launcher.
- Fixed bug for displaying consecutive victories over 99 in Player Match.
- Fixed bug that allowed an infinite combo by Amaterasu against Taskmaster (Standing), Amaterasu(Standing or Ducking), Zero (Standing), and Shuma-Gorath (Ducking). Bug fix involved Amaterasu’s Solar Flare attack (x5) and Power Slash combo.
- Fixed bug where Spencer’s Bionic Maneuvers would cause Viewtiful Joe and Arthur to be stuck in the ground, when used as part of a combo with Haggar’s Rapid Fire Fist.
- Fixed bug where Specner’s Bionic Maneuvers would cause the damage to display incorrectly, when used in a combo with Haggar’s Steel Pipe and Rapid Fire Fist.