Killzone 3 si aggiornerà alla versione 1.04 entro la prossima settimana. Lo si apprende dal sito ufficiale dello sparatutto esclusivo per PlayStation 3 firmato da Guerrilla Games. Dalle queste pagine si può leggere la lunga lista delle modifiche che verranno apportate al gioco grazie a questo update.
L’aggiornamento interesserà sia alcuni bilanciamenti nel game-play (aumento di stamina per i personaggi ad esempio), sia aspetti meramente tecnici come il miglioramento delle prestazioni online ed ovviamente la risoluzione di alcuni errori.
Qui sono elencati i cambiamenti. La stessa lista la troverete sul sito di Killzone 3.
CHANGES & NEW FUNCTIONALITY
- Network – Lag fixes and fixes for network errors 10002, 8001 and 8013
- Gameplay – Players now have more stamina by default. Sprint length is increased but the recharge timer has been adjusted to compensate
- Gameplay – Mortally wounded players no longer have collision. Alive players should now be able to traverse the levels without getting stuck on mortally wounded players
- Gameplay – Medic’s revive cool-down reduced from 25 to 10 seconds
- Gameplay – Increased range from where friendly players can be revived – player can be revived from 20 meters now
- Gameplay – Guerrilla Warfare games now last 15 minutes and it takes 100 kills instead of 50 to win
- Performance – Improvements to party creation server load
- Menu – Show envelope icon to indicate that player has received message
- Menu – Rewards panel in post game screen now auto-scrolls
- Menu – Botzone is now paused when player goes to start menu
- Menu – Single click squad invite
- Menu – Enhanced idle detection code in menu, the player isn’t spawned if he’s still pressing buttons
- Security – Several security, anti hack and cheat fixes
- Stability – Fix for an occasional crash bug when in the Credits screen and transitioning straight into Multiplayer via a Invite
- Stability – Fix for potential hang when players migrate between maps
- Gameplay – Player can retain crouched collision after deploying jetpack
- Gameplay – The Assassination Executioner medals only count Deadly Assassin kills, not Executioner kills
- Gameplay – Cloak kills with weapons that break cloak now count towards medal for Cloak levels 1 and 2.
- Gameplay – Global – Medic’s Triage droids now disappear when player quits out of game
- Gameplay – Cloak/Disguise cannot be removed manually by accident anymore
- Gameplay – Fix for rumble in Exo being over-powered and out of sync
- Gameplay – Fix for Silent Footsteps remaining active after choosing other skill and removed from the personal stats menu
- Exploit – Akmir Snowdrift – Player can reach the boat by using an ammo box to exit the intended boundaries
- Functionality – Disc eject now handled more gracefully
- Trophies – DLC 1 ‘Little Big Weapons’ Trophy does now counts rocket launcher and StA2
- Clan functionality – Fix for player quitting and re-joining a tournament, they may re-enter a tournament alone.
- Menu – Find game – Operations – Mode description – Spelling issue fixed
- Menu – Friends: Fix for Clan tags being displayed for a max of nine players despite the number of player that are in the clan
- Menu – Fix for incorrect message given when attempting to join a Clan Game that an online friend is taking place in
- Menu – Spawn-screen – Fix for when the extra Primary Weapon skill is equipped, the weapon description goes out of sync
- Menu – Accolades do now show subsequently
- Menu – When receiving a squad invite from a player in another match, there is now a warning that the player will leave his current game.
- Menu – Scramble detailed range and in-game range now match properly
- Menu – The Spot and Mark description in the unlock menu is now correct
- Menu – Fix for when the player presses the SQUARE button when a player that is in their game is highlighted in the squad lobby menu they receive the message ‘You cannot join a play that is not in a game.’
- Menu – Turn off animations for the squad list to avoid it becoming unreadable every time a rebuild occurs when voice chat is activated
- Menu – Fix for when trying to join a friend without the required DLC pack, the message will tell the player they are part of a squad
- Menu – Fix for the message informing the player they are attempting to join a DLC game without the required DLC content installed reading better
- Menu – Increased Accuracy & Faster Reload Ribbons now update in the personal statistics screen