Nuovo aggiornamento per Torchlight II. L’ottimo gdr Fantasy realizzato da Runic ha ricevuto una nuova patch (la 1.17. x. 14) che varia alcune cose ed aggiunge due nuovi pet: il gufo ed il tasso. Nondimeno ci sono anche il supporto al russo ed al polacco e sono stati corretti alcuni errori legati ai nomi degli oggetti, dimensioni di texture e traduzioni.
Il game-play ha anche subito dei ribilanciamenti. Risolti anche qualche bug in alcune missioni.
A seguire la lista dei cambiamenti che troverete pubblicata sul sito ufficiale.
- Owl pet added
- Badger pet added
- Russian language now available
- Polish language now available
- Several spelling errors fixed
- Dimensions fixed on one texture
- A lot of internal fixes to support translations better, and copy-pasting of cyrillic characters and use of IME
- Characters with certain special characters in their names won’t fail to save
- Attacks that deal weapon% no longer give bonus crit for values over 100%
- Missiles with an AoE were not properly taking into account some untargetable states
- Run speed bonuses were sometimes added twice
- Fixed Trillbot achievement quest
- Rank 8 and 9 or Seismic Slam scale soak values properly on direct damage
- Flame Hammer, Ember Hammer and Emberquake correctly list staves in requirements
- Storm hatchet now targets better on slopes
- Storm hatchet should be less likely to collide with walls and more likely to collide with units
- Ravage knockback/slow resistance fixed
- Ravage falls back to autoattack when mana is low
- Battle rage properly refreshes now
- Shadowbind procs now level properly
- Rank 4 of Firestorm now has correct max damage
- Issues w/ Prismatic Bolt duration effects resolved
- Fixed mana cost for rank 10 of Infernal Collapse
- Made requirement reduction spells work properly
- Rifle and Cannons now use weapon damage instead of DPS – fast weapons were stronger than intended, slow weapons were weaker than intended
- A non functioning proc on the Tundra set was converted to a functioning Lifesteal
- Tomes of Weapon Expertise (spells) now correctly state that they improve Claw use, amongst the other weapons
- New ring for Emberweave set
- New pants for Embercraft set
- Legendary wand Earth Dies Screaming can no longer crash the game
- Fixed some issues with item-based proximity effects getting doubled
- Various pathing and collision fixes
- Various new boss rooms added for maproom maps
- Several new Phase Beast rooms added
- Can’t be knocked behind fence in Arena of Slaughter
- Exploding zombies now strike only once per explosion
- King gels have champion resistances and minion gels cannot be charmed
- Transmutation recipe for sockets can’t eat gems with no return.
- Some random map affixes better tuned
- You must talk to the guardian of mana before you can enter the dungeon from Act 4 hub
- Some players stuck in a state where their quests will not advance, or the final quest will not complete, allowing access to the mapworks, should be resolved.
- Fix for crash in certain circumstances when wearing gear that requires a requirement reduction spell
- Fixed crash when quitting the game from the options menu while the shared stash is open.