La patch 1.04 di Killzone 3 ha degli effetti collaterali. Proprio così. Se da un lato risolve alcuni problemi riscontrati, l’update che Guerrilla Games ha rilasciato pochi giorni fa per il suo fps esclusivo su PlayStation 3 ne creerebbe altri.
Alcuni giocatori hanno lamentato svariati problemi una volta installata ed il forum ufficiale del gioco è stato inondato da segnalazioni relative soprattutto al comparto online come disconnessioni frequenti, ritardi di latenza eccessivi e codici di errore.
Aspettiamo, a questo punto, una nuova patch correttiva.
Qui gli errori che il file avrebbe dovuto correggere.
- Lag fixes and fixes for network errors 10002, 8001 and 8013
- Players now have more stamina by default. Sprint length is increased but the recharge timer has been adjusted to compensate
- Mortally wounded players no longer have collision. Alive players should now be able to traverse the levels without getting stuck on mortally wounded players
- Medic’s revive cool-down reduced from 25 to 10 seconds Increased range from where friendly players can be revived – player can be revived from 20 meters now
- Guerrilla Warfare games now last 15 minutes and it takes 100 kills instead of 50 to win
- Improvements to party creation server load
- Show envelope icon to indicate that player has received message
- Rewards panel in post game screen now auto-scrolls
- Botzone is now paused when player goes to start menu
- Single click squad invite
- Enhanced idle detection code in menu, the player isn’t spawned if he’s still pressing buttons
- Several security, anti hack and cheat fixes
- Fix for an occasional crash bug when in the Credits screen and transitioning straight into Multiplayer via a Invite
- Fix for potential hang when players migrate between maps
- Player can retain crouched collision after deploying jetpack
- The Assassination Executioner medals only count Deadly Assassin kills, not Executioner kills
- Cloak kills with weapons that break cloak now count towards medal for Cloak levels 1 and 2.
- Global – Medic’s Triage droids now disappear when player quits out of game
- Cloak/Disguise cannot be removed manually by accident anymore
- Fix for rumble in Exo being over-powered and out of sync
- Fix for Silent Footsteps remaining active after choosing other skill and removed from the personal stats menu
- Exploit – Akmir Snowdrift – Player can reach the boat by using an ammo box to exit the intended boundaries
- Disc eject now handled more gracefully
- Clan– Fix for player quitting and re-joining a tournament, they may re-enter a tournament alone
- DLC 1 ‘Little Big Weapons’ Trophy does now counts rocket launcher and StA2
- Find game – Operations – Mode description – Spelling issue fixed
- Friends: Fix for Clan tags being displayed for a max of nine players despite the number of player that are in the clan
- Fix for incorrect message given when attempting to join a Clan Game that an online friend is taking place in
- Spawn-screen – Fix for when the extra Primary Weapon skill is equipped, the weapon description goes out of sync
- Accolades do now show subsequently
- When receiving a squad invite from a player in another match, there is now a warning that the player will leave his current game.
- Scramble detailed range and in-game range now match properly
- The Spot and Mark description in the unlock menu is now correct
- Fix for when the player presses the SQUARE button when a player that is in their game is highlighted in the squad lobby menu they receive the message ‘You cannot join a play that is not in a game.’
- Turn off animations for the squad list to avoid it becoming unreadable every time a rebuild occurs when voice chat is activated
- Fix for when trying to join a friend without the required DLC pack, the message will tell the player they are part of a squad.
- Fix for the message informing the player they are attempting to join a DLC game without the required DLC content installed reading better
- Increased Accuracy & Faster Reload Ribbons now update in the personal statistics screen.